Sunday, October 25, 2009

oh manxz. i'm so sad when i'm suppose to be happy. while i was reading a book in the morning, lyndiateow called me and told me unbelievable news. i had to go for nco course as an instructor. THIS SATURDAY! wa, sadded to the max. because that means i would have to cut my gorgeous hair just to be there. oh what the. just when i decided to keep my hair, i had to cut it again. danggg. shucksssxzxz. so, look forward to my short short hair again, because it has to last for at least 6-7 weeks! WALAO. 5 consecutive saturdays taken away. then a week for camp. a week away with family. wow. how fun. k, someone please note down for me that i have to cut my hair, the first day of the course is saturday.
NOTE: CUT MY HAIR.
oh ya, tomorrow there's a meeting at 730pm. wa, i'm back to reality :( if i didn't had to come back from tanjong pinang :(
it sucks to be back somehow or rather,
results back on tuesday, don't even know how i would fare
more activities to go to
more responsibilities
more pressure
and all sorts of nonsense.
but it rocks to be back,
there'll be people who will be there
there'll be those familar smiles and laughters
there'll be such joy being around
everything would be fine.

oh, it wouldn't be that bad actually. but my poor hair :( walao ehhh. gahhh. dumb uniform group. hehehe. was kidding.
starting to miss tanjong pinang. the kids there, the whole group that went, the room, the dinner place, the meeting place, the painting place, the orphanage, the preschool. HAHAH. ayeeeee.

alright. might update later. see you :)

No comments: