Thursday, July 02, 2009

Good Evening! HAHA.

spent the whole day at home today. i watched a drama. and it was about a "all-rejects" class. and the only source of inspiration for them is a pretty teacher. and what the heck. if our classes had teachers who are as hot as that one. won't life in school be more interesting? HAHA. omg, i'm sounding like a cheekopek. HAHA! but i'm not. won't it be nice to have such a wonderful teacher to teach in lessons. rather than those boring, flat-hair kind of teacher to come teach. okok, enough of sexy teachers.

my old sister came home from her exams just now. and she bought a cup of bubble tea and some donuts. and there was only 1 cup. so we all had to share. HAHA. i took the whole cup and drank it myself. my old sister wanted to drink but i didn't let her. so she chased me around the house and fought with me for it. IT WAS SO FUNNY! because she never succeeded. then, i took the opportunity of her not spotting me to hide in the closet. my old sister as well as my mini sister was searching around the house for me. HAHA. little that they know i'm in the closet. so i let out a yell form the closet and caught my sister's attention. she walked into the home and opened the closet. HAHHA! i scared her and i should have brought a video camera with me because it was so damn funny! HAHHAHA! should have seen the look on her face. PRICELESS. ahhhahahha! ok i'm being a meanie. :D but it's fun la! HAHAH.

oh, can anyone buy me more donuts? HAHHA!

kays, Accounting tomorrow. then going to have fun! WEE~ who wants to come? heehee.
alright. one full week of holidays next week. so date me out people. some days are taken already. so you missed your chance :D alright. study hard to those who are still having exams. you can still date me out after your exams! :D

byezxzxzx

No comments: