Thursday, July 02, 2009

what i want to tell you
i'd let her say first
from now, you can only guess
you're crying because you're happy
what i want to give you
she gave it to you first
from now, i can only echo
loneliness and love has always been hard to divide
i wish you are my protecting colour
concentrating to play the part of being your friend
from the moment you two embraced
my heart splits into two
i deceived you that you're my protecting colour
willing to be the weakest of love
if true love doesn't die, it can escape too far away
waiting is my job


no one understands
so i choose to separate from this world
a little tired
an already broken faith
crazy pictures stopping in front of my eyes
that understanding is further and further
we meet to investigate the world
i proceed forward alone
to wander in the crowded past
reviewing the black and white empty summer page by page
sitting intently at the lively roadside
the beer didn't become sweet
but missing the foolish but serious wish
i wander at the edge of loneliness
remembering when we freely laughed at the bright blue skies
listening to the familiar music
only leave the chords
hoping time will return to the day we misunderstood each other
to have a chance to say sorry.

it's what in my heart. don't bother. just leave me alone.

No comments: