Friday, July 31, 2009


People walk in front or even beside their parents, smiling and talking to them. And I only walk behind you, looking down and around. I wished you would cut my nails again, just like you used to. even if it hurts. I wished you would give the bite-off apple to me now even if i didn't ask. I wished you would not be like that. I will never be good enough. I have no idea what's Friday Nights? Tuesday Nights? or Monday Nights? You don't want to talk to me. Even if you do, you're just asking me some direct questions. Whatever. I don't care anymore.
i feel like a contradicting bum. i'm telling one person to not do this thing. but telling the other to do it. don't know la. whatever. grr..
meeting econs project people at wcp macs tmr! what a nice location. hungry can eat. thristy also can drink. bored can go play the playgrounds. the best is, STRESS CAN GO SHOUT UH! best right the place. i missed a whole week of school. wonder if i have alot to catch up. I THINK SO. mum has been away for a week already. wonder how's she doing over there. hopefully well i guess. i wished the days i were sick, she was here. maybe i would have gotten better earlier. 1 more week! quick okayxxzxzxzx. training on monday. how exciting. lessons resume. oh well.. back to where life is.
people just come and go in your life. no one really stays.

No comments: