Sunday, July 26, 2009

I close my eyes to bear the pain in my head.
I grip hard on everything i hold on to bear with the cold.
I put my feet close together to keep warmth.
I shuffle my legs to generate heat.
I keep my body parts all to myself so i do not touch anything cold.
I bear with all the chills on my hand and just watch all the hair stand.
I walk in smaller steps because i don't have the strength.
I shrug my shoulders to walk more comfortably.
I don't swing my arms widely to create lesser movement.
I bend down whenever i can just to bear with everything.
I blow air into my hands to keep them warm.
I almost collapsed while walking.
And I tuck myself together because the pain is unbearable.
For I am having a fever.

So, Mavis, want to cook for me again? hahah! (ps: ding dong! don't jealous ok! it's just a random comment (: )

Oh. and thanks to all those who cared. uncountable man. no it is countable. hahah! namely, OTC Groupmates OSCAR! thanks for caring and touching all over my head. HAHAHA! Lyndia Teow, who offered to send me home but i declined. Ko Tsz Ting, for accompanying all the way and trying to keep my hair down. HAHAH! Chin Yi Chuin, for just caring? haha! Nameless, for being so worried and asking me to drink loads of water or eat or take medicine or wondering what my parents said. Dorcas Tang, for coming up with all the crazy ideas possible. Elaine Tan, for doing your essay and still asking me to drink water. HAHAHA. and Family, who waited for me to come home.

Why the sudden fever? i don't know. hahah!

and THANKS TO YOU, the day has been kind of horrible.

bye :)

No comments: