Thursday, July 16, 2009

wait. before i type. i shall try to recall what i did for the day. HAHA.

alright got it. 1111 :) who's missing me uh!
Morning went to school. (duh?) late by a few seconds. being stopped by masked people! HAHA. and had to scan cards. but it's not considered as late! woo! classes begun.. had 3 long breaks. and i finished reading my story book! HAHAHA! so proud of myself. then more classes. and went to westmall. called oldest up. and she ask me to go pick miniest to go to tuition then go macs to study. WALAO EH! anw did it still. and then after her tuition. went for dinner at the coffee shop. then homed. HAHA. funny things happened. and it was real funny. but i'mnot suppose to post it in case i get killed.

Tmr will be a fun day. short day in school and fun right after that! YOOHOOOOOO!

more books to read. and more lessons coming. just look forward ! :)

GO SLEEP EARLY.! byexzzxz

just the way you look tonight, make me speechless and wanting more.

No comments: