Sunday, May 10, 2009

i wished i could tell you everything. but the consequences are hard to bear.
i wished there would be someone who wouldn't have any problems and has a free mind. so that i can just pour everything out to that person.
i used to think that i could just put all these sorrows inside myself and it'll go away by itself if i stop thinking about it. but now i realise. the longer it's in there, the more pain i'll feel.
Will there ever be someone out there to listen to me? i really despearately need someone Now. and i mean it.
I can put the smile on all of your faces. What i have now is only this smile which was pasted onto me. I really feel that all along, i'm alone.
Perhaps, i'm not meant to be cared about. afterall, i'm not someone who has the power or the will to do something.
i can help people, but i can't help myself. i have to keep myself strong and focus now. i need to tell myself i can do it.
it's only a small, minor part of what i'm feeling now. there's more to come.
what will the consequences be? Pain, Avoid, Ignore.


People, don't be bothered to read it. It's just what my head is swirling about now.

No comments: