Sunday, May 10, 2009

yes.. obviously i'm too lazy to blog again. HAHA! so i'm just going to rip something out of someone's blog. elaine's. HAHA! elaine tan. i'm so touched by what you wrote :D people. you don't have to read it because it's just random. can't think of anything to type.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO CHIOH PEI SHI DAVID! :)
I've got 2 impt Davids in my life yay
Ok back to point hmm well well without her, I wouldn't be who I am today! :)
AND I REALLY MEAN TODAY OKI KNOW YOU'RE SECRETLY PROUD OF ME, THE WAY I'M PROUD OF MYSELF HAHA ;)
I just wna thank you for being such an ass at times for talking sense into me going against all my ridiculous opinions scolding me just to knock sense into me when I stray from my tracks. I'm so glad I found you during sec 2 and I've needed you ever since. ;) And til this very day when my life fucks up I know I can always count on you and even tho at times you're uncontactable (KNN) I know that if I pour out all my troubles to you you'll just tell me to chill and help me to see the bigger picture and get my thots back on track and stop me from freaking out at even the teeny tiniest things.. Never have I thot I could find a friend as amazing as you because you're my person, the one whom I know I can call at fucking 3am and freak out to, the one who would from time to time be on the phone with at wee hours of the morning ranting about everything that I buay tahan in life, how much I want to eat tauhuay at 2am, how many taxis just pass my road, what colour is the traffic light now and how I wna parachute from my room window..
And you're also the only one who've stayed over at my house, the first person who drop my phone(s), the person whom I exchanged phones w and got into trouble, the only one who fucking steal my Pikachu blanket and bed til I have no space, the one who let me eat from the perfect cup noodle while you transfered yours from the broken cup to the paper thing, the one who let me bite your hand when I feel like biting something, the one whose hse got tangyuan when I want to eat tangyuan, the one who bought Moo icecream up to 15 storey when I wanted to eat, the one who buy drinks and even bought for my bro, the one who buy ball put at my house, the one who wrote letters to me (still have them btw), the one who has seen the ugliest of the ugliest me, the one who seen me cry seen me laugh seen me boil with rage seen me with probably every emotion i could ever showcase, the one who would "haha see i see you cry again" everytime i shed tears, the one who keeps my mind off things when I really need some time away from everything, the one who say "walao when you hate the person you really make them sound like monster" and still be fine with it, the one that will realize I'm not ok with barely 5 phrases thru MSN, the one who will always shut about your own problems while letting me vent mine instead, the one who fed me your toast @ ya kun kaya hehehe, the one who let me disiao and irritate, the one i can laugh at and the one who laughs at me, the one who laughs together with me, the one who's done so much for me and would understand that I'm having brain block now and is too lazy to think hehehe, the one who has helped me thru even the tiniest of things, the one who i can be sitting here writing about at close to 12mn with a gastric, the one who was always there when I needed someone to get me back on track, the one who really never fails to brighten my day. All in all I just wna say thank you im really very thankful and I can't wait to see you again and knn i cannot contact you again because your stupid phone got confiscated and you just went offline cos of your mama. You see la...... Basket. Now I finished typing this post you can't see it straight away. I know I've been so self absorbed with my life ever since all the shit happened but there's one thing for sure I rmb things you told me! HAH yes I got listen one and,You can overcome June with no worries. Just go ahead and do what you should do. :) HAHA. Cos you're peishi and you gotta be stronggggggg I know June's gonna be tough and you gotta be tough too i know you are and if next week turns out shitty like this week just remember you can always rant to me and I would be laughing at you :)
And tho I can't read you the way you never fail to read me, i promise you. I promissssssssssssse you..
I'm going to read you one day. TRUST ME OKAY. See you soon my dear onion!

Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
blog about me
Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
AHAHAHA
elaine says:
luv poly hate assignments :(
Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
and say
Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
that i
Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
am in love. HAHA
elaine says:
hang on i find your pic then blog abt you (:
Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
:D
Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
SO SWEET. aww
elaine says:
;)
elaine says:
ARBO
Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
:D
Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
k la i love you la ok

Peishi (David) says, who is it!? says:
wa lao. you got me so excited to read your post

elaine. you left me speechless :D HAHA! really.

oh my second miniest sister says:
stop looking at pretty girls la (LIKE WTH?)
you damn flirt man (SINCE WHEN?)
you're so naughty (then she whacks me..)
stop scratching!! (it's a mosquito bite! who won't scratch?)
can you hurry up? (WHAT?)
i feel like whacking you now (HAHa!)

SHE'S DAMN FUNNY LA. ok not really. but she's younger than me and says all that stuff to me. WEIRD.. and people. i don't look at pretty girlssss.. and i'm not a flirt. i'm v loyal :D

GOODBYE

No comments: