Saturday, May 23, 2009

OH MY GOD. my sister (CHIOHPEIXUAN) just told me something unbelievable! and it's really really UNBELIEVABLE! her art paper. guess how much she got? OMG. she got the highest in class! what the. and it's A1? like omg. she got a FREAKING 84 marks! omg. good job :) and she passed all her subjects this time round. thank goodness. alright. buck up you ass!

and so. out the whole day. didn't exactly followed the schedule. i didn't go to grandma's house. and i'm feeling very guilty about it. because my beloved grandma called me personally to ask if i was going. and i said yes. so she cook bee hoon for me! :D but in the end, had to meet mates for the proposal shit so i skipped going there. AWW MAN! so no soccer as well. lucky i called back and told my dad to TA-POW from grandma's house. so YAY! i got bee hoon!

alright. so, talking to people now. just created a brand new quiz in facebook. it's quite simple as compared to the previous one. go check it out man. and i'm still stuck with the MI Mart thing. and i'm trying to do it now. so goodbye people :D

No comments: