Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen.

I just woke up like an hour ago. and i received 2 messsages. one from my DJ and one from Dorcas. DJ's one said. wake up now your delicious fries are waiting for you. (SOMETHING LIKE THAT. i'm not going to go to my phone and check.) Dorcas's one was saying that she just woke up and meeting at 1145. HAHA! so dumb. it's already 1142 and i'm still at home. SORRY DORCAS IF YOU'RE READING THIS. hahaa.

i just remembered the important pictures that i didn't post. neither on blogger nor on facebook. it's the pictures we took during the Sentosa trip with the Romans. OMG. so. be back in the evening or night. then i'll try to post them. because TIME IS FREAKING RUNNING OUT. AND OMG. WHAT AM I STILL DOING HERE IN THE COMPUTER. ok scold me please. ok byebyebye..

REMEMBER TO TYPE EXCUSE LETTER FOR SINMA.. note for me only..

No comments: