Thursday, June 11, 2009

THE OFFICER'S CREED

I am an officer of the St. John Ambulance Brigade.
I will uphold the motto of the order,
"For the faith " and "For the service of mankind".
I lead by example,
and regard everyone with respect and humility.
I must take ownership in all duties
and perform with pride and integrity.
I will overcome challenges with
courage and zeal.
I will always be faithful and serve with dignity to the brigade.

HAHAHA! memorise by tomorrow. my gosh. what a joke.

HI!
GERALD HERE.
PEISHI IS CURRENTLY EATING MAGGIE & WATCHING TV.
SO YUP.
SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING.
ERM SHE STUDY LATER OK. BB.

DUMB LA GERLAD -.- i am studying :D

alright anw. i forgot what i wanted to post. so. camp at pasir ris from 12-15 june. so will be gone from planet FABULOUS to planet TORTURE. wish me luck :) hope i don't die early. HAHA! maybe during the camp, there'll be a hike. runs, exercises. hmm.. physical camp. good luck :D

oh ya. bon voyage nay. take care and have fun at malaysia :)

alright. don't miss me people. i haven't even start to pack my bag for camp yet. HAHA! and i'm not feeling good now. lethargic :(

see if i have the mood to post later in the night ok. goodbye people. don't miss me :D i love you. HAHA!

No comments: