Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hey people. i'm back from school. just got bombed by my sisters. they suck up all my money. and now i'm broke. this is what they did with my cash. first, i had to top up ezlink cards. had to help them buy concession also. that's like 30 bucks gone. and including mine, that's 70 bucks gone. because of additional 10 dollars top up. AHAH. then my dear mini and mini-est sister wanted pens and refills. so that's like about 12.40 bucks gone. then after that, my dear old sister wanted her perfume. which is like 19.90 bucks. and she made me walk down and up again. sigh..

MOB PAPER.
it was hard. because i zonked out at the first page. sucks. but i know how to do the essay though. my gosh, so proud of myself. AHHA.

ECONS PAPER.
it was about the dumb stuffs. and i wrote like a zillion things. but i don't know if it makes sense. but who cares la. price elasticity of demand blah blah blah... hmm..

after the econs paper, i realised i forgot to bring the chinese dictionary which is a BAD sign. because my chinese is horrible. then flew back home in a helicopter (ya right) and back to school again.

CHINESE PAPER.
it was freaking 3 hours. HAHA. oh, for paper 1, i didn't understand the question, so i just wrote what i could and just filled the whole paper with simplified chinese words. HAH. then paper 2. it was better because i listen in class. THANK GOODNESS. yeah so paper 2. still had trouble because there wasn't the dictionary. so used simple words again. and direct translation. so dumb right. all the way before the paper i was saying chinese is a horrible subject. and all the way after, i just kept saying that i didn't understand the question. but oh well..

3 papers down. left with 2 more. HOORAY. and the next two. breeze through it. people who are the same with me, 2 more! and the rest who are left with like a zillion more, ALL THE BEST FOR IT! you can do it :) you can breeze past the exams like how i breezed past mine. time is like flying so quickly. and it's a good thing when it comes to exams. but if at normal times, IT'S NOT A GOOD THING..

my gosh. my sisters are so ARGHH. ahha. they juse keep nagging and nagging. my mini sister can just go ahead and be my biggest sister. because she always say, don't spend so much money. can you sit properly. can you can you blah blah blah. and the best part is my mini-est sister is becoming like her. lol.

after chinese paper, went to westmall to meet with my sisters to top up my card. saw fitz and vicki. we're only like miles away from each other. -.- and then. had to go down to the first storey to buy the stuff. so had to take the escalators. and westmall was being dumb by putting the escalators alternate to each other. so we have to like walk so long before getting to the other escalator. fitz and vicki were trying to compete who would reach the escalator first. obviously they kept winning -.- HAHAHA. whateverrr...

back home and ate dinner. now i'm here updating this crap. and then i'm going to bathe after which i proceed on to a deep sleep and i'll wake up to do math sums (suck) damn it...

OK. ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE ELSE HAVING EXAMS AND FOR EVERYTHING YOU ALL DO IN YOUR LIFE.
regardless of your race, religion, gender, age you are now. this is for you. all the best :) and lead your life with a smile everydayyyyyy..

and to you and you and you. you're missed.

if i say leave me alone, it's actually means that i want you to stay and listen to my sorrows.

No comments: