Friday, June 05, 2009

someone says i look arrogant.

DON'T READ IT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. it's kind of lengthy and it'll be boring :)

so on the way home today. was on the bus. sat at this 4 seats thing. then an indian family came on the bus. then the father sat beside me then the daughter sat opposite of me. the mother and another daughter sat at the other seat. so the bus was driving out. so the daugther that was at my seat wanted to change seats (from the window one to the one nearer to the passage way.) so she held on to her dad's hand while coming down the seat. (oh, she's quite small btw) and climbed up to the other seat. all the while, her dad was holding on to her. when she was comfortably on her seat already. i noticed the toy on her hand. it was from a happy meal. then i started to think about my past as a kid.

i never got a happy meal toy before. maybe from my grandparents, but not from my dad or mum. can't remember. is it miserable to say that, all i remember when i'm young is that i had to keep studying and always get caned. but don't get me wrong, not my whole childhood life is about caning caning and more caning. it's sort of like, a strict childhood la. so. every morning i would wake up and prepare to go to school. Sonshine Childcare Centre. the school serves Breakfast Lunch and Teabreak. so majority of the days, i'll not go for Breakfast. so learn and play games and nap time in school and watch tv till evening time then my mum will pick my big sister and i to go home. if it's a wednesday, will have tuiton at Kumon. (you all know what's that right?) so i'll do math and english worksheets there. keep doing and doing. wth. if it's not a wednesday, i'll be at home. not slacking :) but doing work. know those jumbo books which kids do? yeah. those kind. it was sickening. because at that time. it was really hard to do. and my sister and i will be annoyed by everything. and when we don't know how to do, dad will explain. after all the explainations...

Dad: So you understand now?

even though i don't understand, i'll just nod my head. and just try to figure it out. i won't dare to say no. also, as a kid, there is nothing called lying. but at times, there are mini lies that are made and are owned up at the end of the day. so yup. But, if any of us (that time only my big sister and i) were caught lying, there'll be canings and scolding (obviously) tell me, as a kid, who wouldn't want to watch tv right? so during saturdays when my parents are out working, my sister and i would watch tv the whole day till they come back. but actually, we're suppose to do our assessment books. so we told the domestic helper, if the phone ever rings, and it's our parents, just tell them that we're studying. lol. the domestic helper agreed. HHA. so yup. our tv shows range from pokemon to digimons to power rangers to teletubbies to barney and alot more. so yup. i remember one instance when my sister wanted to watch barney. then suddenly i wanted to bathe and i took my clothes. one shirt and one shorts. both green. then the domestic helper asked.

DH: Why you want to bathe again? you just bathe.

me: Very hot.

my sister: No lor, it's because she want to be the guy in the Barney show. see.

what the. psychic power? haha. so yeah. when i was still living in Blk 101, Bukit Batok something something, #09-28. my living room was huge! so the tv and sofa are like 10m away from each other (nola, not so far. like 5m only) so in order to watch tv comfortably, we had to push the sofa all the way to the front. it's like so fun lor! because obviously, i'll be slightly faster than my sister. haha. we'll always compete to see who will reach the front first. and sundays will normally be when the whole family (that time only got my parents, Pei Rong and i) be at home. so in the morning, we'll have to get up early, like 730? or 8? then we'll sit at the living room. my sister and i drank from these cute cups. the cartoons on it are baby mickey and we suck from this cover. aiya. don't know how to explain la. we'll drink. MILK. haha. those milk young kids drink la. (KINDERGARTEN WHAT!) so yup. Pei Xuan pop out from my mother's womb then. haha! very soon, my dad bought this 105 Burgundy Cres. so while it was under renovation, we lived at my grandma's house. it was just one block away and at the first floor. so it was convenient. during the stay there, i remember my grandma helping me to bathe. cooking those NICE really NICE food to eat. in the morning when i get up, i'll be helping with the flowers at the back yard? i guess. then my grandparents will bring me to school in that blue van. coolness. alright. that's about it for the pre-primary school part.

when i was in primary school. more scoldings and canings came. obviously because i didn't know my work. and i was doing the wrong things. oh, my first period came in Primary 1 (HAHAHA! just read the archives, i think i posted about it before.) remember? :) hehe. yup. sorry, i can't really elaborate about my primary school life now. because my brain is kind of blocked now. i only remember punishments that i was given. there was this time i didn't know my facts. so the incredible cane came out *swoosh. *PIAK! haha. kena my leg. then more and more strokes. some were at the same spot.so after the whole caning, i looked. my gosh, there was this blood clot on my leg. and my skin was popping out and there was bruising. my goodness. i did cry la obviously. WHO WON'T CRY. then there was this other time, when i was dodging from the cane. so dumb. then the cane came down. guess where it landed? on my stomach. AHHA! i think it was like full strength. another blood clot. and quite a big one. it stayed there for weeks. haha. i got the first slap from my mum when i was primary 4. but i forgot why. pain! and i don't watch those 7-8pm or 9-10pm shows in channel 8. so i'll always be in a daze when my friends talk about the shows. during those times, i would be studying. until now, it still stays the same way. except that 10 is the break time now. so we get to watch after that. anw. back to the point. so i'm like a goody-goody kid. until, upper primary. eh i didn't turn naughty to a large extent. just a little more rebellious. i skipped my enrichment class just to play basketball. AHAh! that was the worst i did in primary school! WOW! so yeah. my form teacher talked to me 1-to-1 yeah. then that's about it la. OH YA! during primary school. i had this tuition like just walking distance from my house. and that teacher is called miss lim. wa. HARDCORE TEACHER. teach non-stop. she caned me too. wa sad sia. LOL! that time also not my fault but she cane me. damn it. HAHA! so, because i disliked her. during the lantern festivals, i threw sparklets at her house! haha! not into her house la. just outside only. i'm not that daring. haha. i had good friends in my neighbourhood. we are playmates. so every evening, like 430 or 5? we'll come out to the road to play soccer, or basketball, or we'll go to the garden and play field catching. which is TIRING. because there're alot alot alot of obstacles. like the bushes, the plants. sometimes, we play in the playground too. so we'll all end up being dirty and sandy when we get home.so yup. OH WELL. that's about it for my primary school life. hha.

secondary school? another time. i'm going to buang now. tomorrow still got officer course. my goodness. hope time can fly faster tomorrow. please please please. i want to invent a time flying machine. so sometimes, time can move on faster.

alright. so i'm going to go to bed now. please let it be a good day tmr.
Have a great time at wherever you're flying off to later fitz. oh, it's australia. haha! see you soon :)

GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT.

No comments: