Monday, April 06, 2009

For real. I'm looking for something that i can confide everything to. I think there's NONE! oh crap.

i really don't want want want to do badly and retain or whatever. I'M SERIOUS. i think i'm partly safe because i know most of my facts well. But i feel unsafe because i don't know if those are the facts that i'm suppose to follow. And i'm glad that i will want to study even more as compared to the long long time ago me. I may have gotten into certain trouble which were ya. I feel so troubled right now. troubled by what you said. you are somewhat the reason that got me driven to strive hard for my studies. you really did help me alot, sort of changed me to be a person who can be both insane and attentive at the same time. Do you even know that? Bet you don't. You changed me into a better person. A person who will do at least the basic homework, which i don't normally do. Please. I don't know what has gotten into you. But i'm begging of you to turn back into the person that you ought to be. A jovial one. It is very heart-wrenching to see you in this state. It's just not you. I know i can't be asking of you to be in that manner! Just convert back to the normal you alright? Things are quite different between you and i now. It might return to the same way, it might not. But who cares. As long as you return to your original self.

I don't understand why do you keep blaming yourself for things you didn't do! Or perhaps, even things that doesn't even concern much about you. You just take those things as if they're light objects but they're not and just place them on yourself. Won't you feel more tired and heavy? placing unncessary objects on yourself. stop increasing the burden that you already have. Maybe you are stressed up by things which are personal to you. Yeah. you already have your own problems. So, stop adding on to your problems. What i think is, those are people's lives. They live it the way they want it to be. Be it screwing it up, doing their best in their life, or even just leaving their lives alone.

I know and sense your concern for all of us. But please PLEASE! take care of yourself first before concerning about others. You are the main priority of your own life, not others! So take good care of yourself. You may think that what you say is not and never going to affect anybody. But, you are so wrong. It affected many people emotionally and mentally. You leave us pondering on why you said that. it was out of nowhere. you left us speechless. just want to tell you that. You have all the support and love from us. If there's anything we can do to help you, just come straight to us. We will be your faithful listening ears. If the others don't want to be that, you have me. Yes, this is it. Just come. I'll be standing to listen to your sorrows quietly. No regrets.

There will always be this pillar of strength for you to lean on. Just say when you're going to fall. Just say when.
It's true, i promise.

Peishi.

No comments: