Wednesday, April 01, 2009

WA. my mummy VERY UNEXPECTING LEH!

mummy: so how's your training for your basketball?
me: ok lor. i climbed a hill today.
mummy: HAHA! is it? eh there is a mdm wu who called me today.
me: WHO'S MDM WU?
mummy: your teacher from MI? she tell me alot of things about you.
me: WHO IN THE WORLD IS MDM WU? i don't know a person called mdm wu! hahaha.
mummy: she told me that you haven't been to school for 3 days already. your principal, your teacher, and your friends never see you. so where did you go?
me: HUH? what the.
mummy: so where did you go during the 3 days?
me: i was in school doing my work!?
mummy: don't bluff la. then why will mdm wu call me?
me: HUH! but i was in school leh :(
mummy: HAHA. ya. i just joke with you only la. HAPPY APRIL FOOL!
me: WA LAO!!
mummy: so did you go to school for the 3 days?
me: I DID LA..
mummy: ok rest early. goodnight.

FUNNY RIGHT? what the.... IT WAS SO DARN STUPID LOR. i was like thinking: mum.. are you talking to the right person? i thought mdm wu was like the teacher from my primary school? maybe you wanted to tell this to peiyi? AHHA! ok quite stupid. but i can't believe my mum actually said that to mee! HAHAHAH! come to think of it. IT'S SO DUMB! hahaha.

k i'm so beat right now. going to sleep.

HAPPY BELATED (by a few minutes) APRIL FOOL!! :D
see you all tomorrow.

No comments: