Monday, April 06, 2009


LOL!

i am wondering how come i could survive the day today with the lack of sleep.
i am wondering how come i could run so long and do all those exercises during PE.
i am wondering how come i cannot pass a ball properly now.
i am wondering how come she typed that in the blog, and i'm seriously very bothered by what she said. wonder why.
i am wondering how come i can become such a fucked up person.

I'M SURPRISED I DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP IN CLASS TODAY. not a single nodding away or whatever. i did feel like fainting during basketball and PE. but what the heck. HAHA! i think i'm becoming stronger. HEHE! and i'm going to wear contacts soon! after my sister assures me that it's fine and nothing will go wrong. HAHA! if not. NO WAY! my eyes are going to be shut any moment now. but have to perservere till 12midnight. HAH!
i can't find my freaking file and my english journal. and yes, i'm out of my mind now. i can't think right.

i'm becoming such a failure. sorry peeps. it's just sudden. don't have to bother much ok. so see you all soon!

No comments: