Sunday, April 26, 2009

i just reached home. like 25 minutes ago i guess? (it's 1250am now) yeah i missed the last bus from the interchange. then I WALKED HOME. what the f. all the way from bukit batok interchange. it was not tiring but i was like perspiring. as though i just finished training. all wet. haha. not going to try it again. unless i'm full of energy. waiting for my hair to dry before i can sleep! hope i don't have to wake up so so early tomorrow. PLEASE! training is fun today. finally, some laughters in the training. against TJC on monday. hoping for the best man. :D we can do it! GO GO GO! why training at bradell heights? it's so far! haha! like from one corner of singapore to the other corner. i'm going to fall asleep soon. i'm feeling so hungry :( many interesting happened today. but i can't remember :( too tired i guess. it's really FUNNY! k whatever man..

I'M JUST SO TIRED.SO I'M GOING TO STOP POSTING NOW AND I'M GOING TO GO IN A DEEP DEEP SLEEP. please, don't wake me up :(

alright, so, see you guys soon. MI JIAYOU! byebye goodnight.

No comments: