Sunday, April 05, 2009

WHICH GIRL?

hi people. haha!
i'm looking forward to monday to see what's new for that day.
i'm looking forward to TUESDAY BECAUSE IT'S NAY'S BIRTHDAY! and. ya more things are going to happen.
I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO WEDNESDAY BECAUSE PJC'S BASKETBALL TEAM IS COMING DOWN TO OUR SCHOOL FOR A FRIENDLY. AND I WILL GET TO SEE QIANMEI! AND LINGRONG. and we can exchange many many many many things (HOR QIANMEI?) heheh :D
finished homework already. what a good kid -.- AS IF! i don't know how to do some la. isabelle, MI IS NOT SLACKY! it's quite tiring sometimes. but you know why i so slack and everything? BECAUSE I CAN! HAHA AS I HAVE FINISHED EVERYTHING THAT IS MEANT TO BE DONE FOR THAT DAY.
oh yesterday, saturday. went back to Dunearn for some JA thing. reached a little earlier than some peeps. SO I WENT TO PLAY BASKETBALL. when i first went in. i didn't know it was a size 7 ball. it was heavy! not used to a size 7 ball anymore. but soon got used to it anyway. played with BELLE AND JUNHAO. after some free and random shoots. we proceeded to play ABC. WA I FINISHED FIRST LEH. damn cool! EEBAAA! like chop chop chop all the way! no la. not consecutive. haha! BUT I FINISHED FIRST! HAHA NOT DEMORALISING ISABELLE UHH. but it was like :O :O :O yeahh! FUN!
monday training again. PLEASE DON'T RAIN! I DON'T WANT TO GO GYM AND CLIMB HILLS AGAIN.. PLEASE RAIN! i don't want to do strategies. VERY COMPLICATING. so contradicting. stupid.
imissrecevingmessagesfromyou.
GOODBYE PEEPS!
ps: the previous post right. that sentence wasn't said by me! it was by someone who was talking to me the other time. HAH!

No comments: