Thursday, April 09, 2009


proudly presenting to you, MY NEW HAIRCUT! haha! :D
got it cut because of sunday's FAC (first-aid competition) HAIS! my WONDERFUL-EX hair is gone. but here comes the new one! IT'S SO NICE LEH :D HAHA!
it's my dream hair style since my secondary school days, but i was TOO AFRAID of telling my parents that i wanted it this way. HAHA! but BEHOLD! i got it! hahaha :D WOO! so happy. when people saw this new style. they went
OMG! SO SHORT! WTH!??! SO SHORT!
but others namely isabelle and qianmei went
WA COOL! NICE! hahaha :D
elaine went
YOU LIKE CAN ALREADY LA! BUT SO SHORT! hahaha..
qianmei and mavis say i look like boy! omg..
YA WTH. hahaha! whatever la. at least i don't have hair poking into my ears now. HAHHa! so exciting! yeahhh..
do you know how outcasted i feel in school now? very. haha! everything's like taken away from me now. OH WELL! outcasted then outcasted lor. also not the first time! HAHAH :D
BYE PEEPS :D

No comments: