Sunday, April 19, 2009

HAHA! hi people. i can't believe i poke my eyes yesterday. sounds wrong right? but it simply means that i actually dare to take my sister's contact lens and put it in my eyes! for one whole night. but i took like a zillion years just to put it in and just about the same time to take it out. OMG! it was really so -.- STUPID MAN. ok it sounds dumb, but really lor.

went to celebrate grandma's birthday at jurong science centre's sakura. WAA! so many things to eat. quite fun actually. and i realised that of all the pictures i take, all of them have the white line at my eye there. the spectacles line la! you know that one? ya! hahaha! played that table soccer thing. IT'S SO FUN! especially when everyone's screaming because of one small ball. HEHE! headed over to my place to cut the cake and mahjong. knocked out in my crib as soon as i laid on it. HAH!

oh right. in the morning, speech day in Dunearn. nice marching my dear juniors :D haha! after that, had JA meeting. HAHA! quite enjoyable but was irritated as well. by _. bastard. chill! then went to cck for a while to find Elaine. and that lady sent me home (no actually only to the garden) :D ahhaha! (TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO PUT IT UP) eh dumb. actually, the real reason is because she had too much time to spare. HAHA! caught up more during the trip back to my home and when eating mushrooms :l

alright, wrapping up, training tomorrow. OMG! and pe! WA DIE! haha. have a jolly nice day everyone :D HAVE FUN TRYING TO SPOT THE WHITE LINE ON MY FACE IN THE PICTURES BELOW :D more at facebook :D hehehe! see you ALL soon!









No comments: