Thursday, April 16, 2009

hello people.

my hair is growing like a green bean growing on a wet cotton wool. don't know what i mean? k then follow these instructions.
1) Go ask your mummy for a green bean seed.
2) Walk around the house to find a cotton wool. HAHA (perhaps your mother's cosmetic box or in the toilet)
3) Wet the cotton wool.
4) Find a plastic container (those used for putting porridge)
5) Put the damp cotton wool at the base of the container.
6) Place the seed carefully on top of the cotton wool.
7) Move the plastic container to a place with ample sunlight (not direct).
8) Gently damp the cotton wool once in 2 days.
9) Wait for the results.

HAHA! that's it. trust me. in 3 days, there'll be a shoot growing out of the bean. IT'S REALLY VERY FAST. look at my hair now. previously, it was above my ear. now it's like coming down to cover my ear already. like some growing hair machine. HAHA! stupid. going to slice off my hair soon. HAHAHA!

morning. was like dying on my bed. didn't plan to get up at first. but something gave me the motivation. oh well! headed to school then after which proceeded to feel like collapsing wherever i went. HAHA! sound like drunkard manxzxz. then lessons, lessons and more lessons. HAHA! then just keep lessoning. well, it's school, what can i say? heh.

back home. posting. and i just thought of something else to type. but i just forgot in split seconds. oh i remember now. HAHA!

when i reach home at 8+ just now. i went into the kitchen. there was this dough thing in a mixing bowl. my third sister was inside.
me: what are you doing? (poking the dough)
peixuan: don't touch! making pizza!
me: for me is it? haha.
peixuan: ya! wait a while. haven't make finish.
me: OMG really?! THANK YOU :D
peixuan: YA LA. go and bathe.
me: bye.

SO SWEET RIGHT? MAKE PIZZA FOR ME LEH. after that, i started using the computer. the pizza's done. looked a bit weird. but whatever. the first bite was still ok. but then it started tasting weird. there was the taste of the flour. probably because there's no yeast. and no cheese to cover up the flavour of the flour. BUT STILL, appreciated the effort. thanks. HAHA!

don't know what more to type man. HAH! so see you all! someday..

No comments: